
Well...I GOT A PUPPY!! His name is Niko Louie Griffis! He is a Yorkie Bichon. Only 4.25 lbs right now. He is a handful though! Lack of sleep is my new middle name! But he is totally worth every minute of it! Jasper seems to enjoy him being around, even though he is getting attacked. I thinks Jasmine is gradually warming up to him but they haven't made contact yet so that should be interesting when it does happen!
My training is slightly on hold until I can get him into a little bit of a routine. I am going to try and walk him every night to try and tucker him out. I am planning on walking with my cousin's wife tomorrow, so that will help. I also started taking a phenomenal abdominal class and will be taking a body sculpting class too so that will help get me into shape.
Well everything else is going ok, except for I think Jasper is sick, but he is going to be seen by the vet on Friday so hopefully that will go ok!
Back to work I go. Have a good one!



No comments:
Post a Comment