Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back from vacation – want to go back!

So I got back last night from my graduation vacation to Louisville and Nashville.  I had an awesome time!  Just what I needed!  I think I found my new favorite city – Louisville!  I love the atmosphere and the people around there (not just the Perfecta – Me, Balee, Branten and Jen).  We had a great time at the drag show at Connections on Friday night!  It was so much fun!  We had such a blast – Perfecta!!

Then it was onto Nashville with Shari!  It was so great to relax and walk around Nashville.  I got to see my old buddy Ty(her german shepard) and her horse Andrea(she tried to act like she didn’t remember me).  And of course I got to meet the rest of her farm!  She made me homemade noodles, meatballs and sauce – it was delicious! 

So now back to the real world of work and all that crap!  But now that school is over I can start my walking – that is if the weather will hold up!

We are done with our pampered chef fundraiser, waiting to see how we did on that.  We have about $1,000 total to get between Shari and Jen and then all of our mammies will be at goal.  WE CAN DO IT!!  GO MAMMIES!

Well I am off to bed since I did not get much sleep over my weekend away!

Thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment