Well, my fundraising is goin good! I am at $1524 as of this morning with online donations. Only $776 dollars to go!! I am hoping my spaghetti dinner will surpass that, but we will see! I already have two of my silent auction prizes ready to go thanks to my bestie Balee! I wouldn't have been able to have the silent auction if it weren't for her! She has the connections!!
The work fundraising(chocolates, rings and bracelets) was put on hold for a few days(with my dad and all that) but that is back on track! I think I am going to end up having to order more rings and bracelets to sell, cuz they are selling pretty good! Especially since one of my friends from work is bringing them to sell to her bowling league..they love it! Thanks Mel!
Training...well, that is another story =) I haven't really been able to get on track with doing that lately, not even working out at home. I haven't done my work out video in probably a month, but all of the stress has helped me lose a pound or two. I have been doin alot of walking between work, the hospital and school though, so atleast I have that goin. I drove around yesterday trying to measure out my 6 mile walk, not so bad after all. I think I might start doin it once more of the sidewalks are cleared - you know Ohio drivers!
Mom #2 is doing good! Treatment 2 has gone better than treatment 1. I was a little worried after treatment 1, but she seems to be handling it a little better this time around. It is still going to be a very long couple months, that's for sure!
We have a new walker on our team too..Shari DeMarco-Euren!! She is one of my close friends and I am so excited that she is going to be walking with me! I can't wait! Our team is growing! We now have 10 people! We have a few more potentials too! I am so pumped for the walk and to get our team all together since we are spread out over the east coast.
Okay, back to work I go! Thank you everyone for your support over the past couple weeks with my dad and also for your support with the walk!
Love to all!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment