Well mom#2 starts her chemo on Thursday, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers this week!
Fundraising update..I have decided to forego the paintball fundraiser this year and I am going to focus on my spaghetti dinner benefit and hopefully a bowling event too. I will hopefully be having the spaghetti benefit on 4/17 @ Stadium Grill in Mentor. I am just waiting for the final confirmation email, but that date was available. There will be a slient auction for some nice baskets and a 50/50 raffle too! I will be having some pink ribbon merchandise for sale as well. If you wear pink to the dinner you will automatically get one entry for the silent auction! Tickets will be $10 adult, $5 kids 3-12, and kids under 3 eat free.
Training update.........well, still working on that one =) I am atleast getting in a mile walk at work on my lunch, so that is somewhat of a start. It just has been a hectic week with work, school, b-day and all that jazz. It is going to be a hectic couple of months atleast until I am done with school and then I can focus on my training more.
A team update, we have 8 people and counting for our team. Our mammies are doing great with their fundraising! Keep up the good work girls!!
Ok, keep your support comin and keep watchin for the updates!! Will blog again soon!
Thanks for everyone's ongoing support!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Julie! Great blog!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHi Jules!
ReplyDeleteLet me know what I can help with for your fundraisers. With my Mom being a four time breast cancer survivor, I want to do what I can to help on her behalf.
Love you!
Aunt Diane