Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost there!

Well, I am almost there! I am up to $1,744 online! WOOHOO!! Today I have been working on organizing my chinese auction baskets. I have some good ones lined up as long as everything works out! I have a couple calls today into some local businesses to see if I can get some donations for a few other baskets! Hopefully they will come thru!
I am back on track with trying to organize my "Bowling for Boobs" team fundraising event. Everything was pretty put on hold with the whole situation with my dad, but not I am trying to get back on track. I will keep everyone posted on any updates for the bowling event.
Our team has a new team member - Jeff Evilsizer - he is our newest crew member! As of right now we have 6 walkers: Me, Shari, Amber, Jaimie, Gina and Jen! Keep up the good work fundraising girls! Once I meet my goal then my fundraising efforts will go towards helping the rest of our walkers! We can do it!!!
Training is well not getting kick started as well as I am hoping. I am hoping now the weather is breaking that I can maybe get a walk in tonight, but only time will tell with that one.
Thanks to everyone for their support and for supporting Team Mammaritaville with our efforts to fight breast cancer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment