Thursday, July 15, 2010

14 more days!!

So we have 14 more days until the Mammaritaville pre-party!! 15 more days until we walk 60 miles as one for a cure!!

We are down two walkers now, Shari is unable to walk due to conflicts with work and then Karen is unable to walk for medical reasons. So we are down to 4 strong walkers!! Me, Jen, Amber and Jaimie! We are ready!! (atleast I hope so!)

I have been walking more lately so that is preparing me more. I am going to do a 10 mile walk this weekend and another 10 mile walk next weekend before the walk. I am going to go on a canoe trip the sunday before the walk! I can't wait! I am gonna kayak for the first time I think!

All is good otherwise, Niko and Jazzy are great! I miss my Jasper everyday!

Thank you everyone for your continued support and encouragement!

GO MAMMIES!!! CHOOOCHOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment