Ok, so we have 17 more weeks until the 3day!! 8 more weeks till my vacation to KY and TN to see my two besties! 5 more weeks until graduation(think that is the most pressing right now)! 3 more weeks till Vegas!! ONE WEEK TILL THE SPAGHETTI DINNER ---- what a countdown!!
I can't believe I have one week until the spaghetti dinner!! So much to do before then, but I have a great support system that has been helping me through the process! Wouldn't have been able to do it without my bestie Balee and my wonderful mother!
So far I have about 130 people for the spaghetti dinner, so it should be a great event!! I can't wait!! It has been alot of preparation, but will all be worth it in the end!!
Training has been going better, I was able to get in a few walks when I was on spring break. And now that we have some nicer weather I can get some walks in when I am not working and going to class! I just can't walk after class because it is too late by the time I get home. So until 5/15, my walking is going to have to stick to Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Then after that, I can dedicate my time to training. Thank god for nicer weather too! It is going to be in the upper 70s today!! WOOHOO!!
I saw the HUG LADY at Pat Catan's last night and it totally brightened my week! I was having a bad week up until that point and a hug from her made it all go away! I can't wait for my hugs after 20 miles each day!!
Mammaritaville has grown even more since the last post. As of right now we have:
Crew - Balee, Leslie, Gina, Andrea, Terri, Kim, Jeff
Walkers - Me, Shari, Jennifer, Amber, Jaimie, Karen
We have a great team!!! I can't wait for our team to get together and meet each other too since we are all scattered around.
Mom #2 and my dad are doing good! So things are pretty calm on the home front for me right now as far as that. Besides work, school, fundraising and attempting to have somewhat of a social life!
Hope everyone has a wonderful easter!!!
Talk to you all soon! Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment